Saturday, November 23, 2013

WEEK 13 - Designing Fan Fictions and Music Videos




Here are some great resources to help you make your sci-fi art! (Just like the Barbarella video "Fly me to the Moon" that a youtube fan made.) If someone finds a good resource for making art that is NOT listed here, please let me know so I can include it.

FAN-FICTION
How to Write a Fanfiction

How to Write Fanfiction: Tips for Writing, and Making Sure Somebody Reads Your Fanfiction

MUSIC VIDEO
How to Make a Music Video
Note: The above link teaches you how to make a music video with your own music. If you want to simply mix different video images together to an already existing song, you will have to know video-editing software; you should also check out the example music video I used a snippet of in class as our Weekly Theme Video for Week 2 (the video was titled “Julie London: Fly me to the Moon (in other words)”, but it was taken down from YouTube).

No comments: